The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,400 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to draw on international experts and make use of their special experience, processes, and tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pipeline Engineer
- Adhering to mission statement, to code of conduct, to IMS system and further company specific documents
- Awareness of Company’s Quality Policy
- Awareness of ILF Group HSSE Policy
- Awareness of ILF Nigeria HSSE Policy
- Awareness of the ILF Nigeria Health and Safety Management System Plan.
- Required to fulfil the responsibilities of an employee as specified in ILF-NGR Health and Safety Management System Plan
- Responsible to execute all required Pipeline related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all projects executed by ILF Engineers Nigeria.
- Responsible for information exchange between the Pipeline Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project at its own level.
- Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including main-taining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
- Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to en-sure quality at source.
- With supervision of a Lead or Senior Engineer, will be required to carry out engineering analysis and recommend technical solutions, generate detailed engineering drawings, liaise with the drafting per-sonnel for the preparation of drawings and prepares engineering re-ports.
- Minimum qualification B.Sc. in an Engineering Discipline. A Master’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline or an MBA would be a considera-ble advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Pipeline Design Engineer-ing in the relevant sector.
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Commitment to excellence
- Completion of all assignment and goals within timelines.
- Diligence and hard work.
- Committed to acquiring knowledge and skills.
- Teachable and open to learning new ways of doing things.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and E‑3D
- Good knowledge of PDMS (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of GIS
- Good knowledge of Caesar II and/ or AutoPipe for Piping Stress Analysis (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
- Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Pipeline tech-nical solutions / deliverables.
- Able to perform Concept, FEED, Detailed Design, and Fabrication Design.
- Ability to use relevant software for Pipeline engineering. Basic level of understanding of design calculations and result interpretation.
- Commissioning and start-up assistance is an advantage.
- COREN Certification is an advantage.
- Experience in both onshore and offshore design is an advantage.
- Construction and site supervision experience is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This role is open to all Nigerians living within Nigeria, preferrably Lagos, Nigeria.