Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a Physiotherapy Clinic in Lagos that offers highly specialized physical rehabilitation programs for Children, Adults and Aged.
As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs, this includes both adults and pediatric patients
- Perform detailed patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals.
- Implement pediatric treatment plan, and be able to integrate play with treatment to aid success.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult, collaborate and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects, monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Ensure work environment is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage
- Valid license to practice physiotherapy
- Proven work experience as a physiotherapist, or motivated new graduates
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices and stay updated with current best practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.