Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm existing to help businesses perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will takes prescriptions and prepare medication for patients at thepharmacy.
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy and authenticity of prescriptions.
- Calculating the price of prescriptions.
- Reviewing and recording patient information with their prescription in compliance with the guidelines of the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Stocking the pharmacy with inventory.
- Providing instructions to educate people on the correct way to take their medicine.
- Supporting the Pharmacist in the daily operation of the pharmacy.
- Protecting employees and patients by adhering to infection-control protocols and policies.
- Disbursing completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients.
- Answering incoming calls and fielding patient questions.
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with regulations, rules and procedures.
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician.
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus.
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail.
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program.
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online