Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to GM
Location: Apapa Oshodi Expreessway, Lagos
Job Summary & Purpose
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
Job Responsibilities (part but not limited to)
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties
- Manage calendar and meeting schedule, using prioritization skills
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentation, attend meetings, take notes, and produce minutes of meeting
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Provide quality service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and ensure that the office administrative functions are effectively carried out: Facilities, Pool Drivers and Dispatch Riders
- Ensure that mails are dispatched to appropriate locations in a timely manner
- Coordinate travel and logistics arrangement and itinerary preparation for local and international travels
- Manage end-to-end Protocol-related; including schedule of visits, escort, and hotel accommodation
- Supervise vendors to ensure that all office facilities (furniture, equipment, generators etc.) are in good working conditions
- Acquire, store and distribute supplies
- Liaison with Facility and Administrative functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree in Administration, Mass Communication or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience as Personal Assistant to an Executive is essential
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Active listening and good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain Integrity and confidentiality
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Advanced typing, note-taking and recordkeeping
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022; 3:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date will be automatically rejected.