Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all meals are produced in accordance with menu specification good cost control and with minimal waste
- Monitor and ensures that work is done to specifications to avoid re-work
- Monitor the meal preparation process and execute on the job training for subordinates.
- Ensure proper maintenance of kitchen equipment, report faults and ensure plans for replacement are undertaken.
- Ensure safe kitchen practices are in accordance with company safety regulation.
- Establish and control standards of bakery items and procedures in preparation
- Ensure that all norms, procedures, policies, documentation logs pertaining to HSE / HACCP company standards are followed and records maintained.
- Control, direct and co-ordinate team for maximum team effectiveness. and efficiency
- Prepare staff rota to meet the production plan/production demand.
- Suggest creative dishes and assist during menu presentations as may be required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.