MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner – Channel, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1389
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Channel
Division: Enterprise Business
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise solution as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated partners/MTN touch points within the framework of agreed indirect channel development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3-7 years’ experience which includes:
- 3 years’ experience in consultative selling within a telecommunications company
- Exposure to strategic planning.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online