Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Orderly
- We are looking for a skilled orderly to assist patients with limitations and keep the facility clean.
- Assist patients when performing daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, eating and spending time in recreation rooms or outdoors.
- Lift patients or assist others in lifting patients to move them between beds and wheelchairs or onto stretchers, examination tables or surgical tables.
- Transport patients who use wheelchairs to their appointments within the facility, including treatment units, operating rooms or testing units, or transport them to the appropriate vehicle for appointments outside of the facility.
- Clean, disinfect and inspect facility equipment, including wheelchairs, hospital beds and portable medical equipment, and provide documentation of any repairs or maintenance required.
- Transport medical equipment and supplies between rooms and departments.
- Change soiled linens, including sheets, blankets, pillowcases, drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Assist nurses when taking vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, respiration rate and heart rate.
- Respond to emergency situations such as security calls and fire alarms, and assist other staff members in moving patients to a safe space.
- B.Sc / HND in Health Education or any related field.
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Ability to perform physically demanding labor throughout shifts.
- Advanced ability to assist patients while ensuring their safety and comfort.
- Knowledge of medical equipment used in providing patient care.
- Proficiency in cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment and safely discarding biological waste.
- Good interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Nursing assistant and CPR certification would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.