Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications.
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in a Core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in an E&P company.
- Must be capable of utilizing engineering and operational principles to resolve problems and identify hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online