Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and controlling all activities of the warehousing and logistics within the business unit’s strategies and guidelines in order to realize short, medium and long term operational goals, whilst complying with customer requirements, rules, laws and regulations.
- Participates in setting the overall operations strategy of the warehouse and the logistics department.
- Ensures the full implementation of the Quality Management System procedures related to warehousing and logistic and communicates proposed changes to the Management. This includes the documentation and approval of procedures and work instructions, process forms etc as appropriate.
- Continuously analyses the capacity of the warehouse and logistic, optimizes its organization and makes proposals for new investments if necessary.
- Ensures that subordinates realize their activities and related objectives, as expressed in volumes, timeliness, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinates warehousing and Logistic support activities with the other departments of the company to ensure a harmoniously functioning organization.
- Manages his team in consultation with the Human Resources Department to ensure that staff are motivated, trained and ready to achieve objectives.
- Ensures that managed activities comply with technical rules and regulations, as well as rules and regulations on safety, health, hygiene and environmental requirements.
- Proposes and, after approval, ensures efficiency and effectiveness in managing the operations budget and utilization of resources.
- Produces timely and accurate management information and reports.
- Ensures the smooth general day-to-day running the Operation Department
- Sets and defines Key performance indicators for subordinates.
- Ensure all the operations documentation, both on paper and electronic are well maintained.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or any related filed
- Prior experience (5 years) of working in Warehousing/logistics/supply chain/ function with a comprehensive knowledge of supply-chain processes and procedures
- Expert knowledge of technical regulations related to supply-chain such as warehousing, import/export and customs regulations in Nigeria
- Advanced Excel user
- Commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, production schedules and customer order fulfilment Excellent attention to detail skills
- Strong people management skills
- Time management ability
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.