Domeo Resources International is a prolific organization that proffers HR and Management consultancy solution premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Coordinator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: MD
- The main function ofthe National Sales Coordinator is to oversee the sale of products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target.
The duties and responsibilities of the National Sales Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and increase its market presence.
- Initiate, build and manage relationships with customers.
- Introduce the company’s products and offers to potential distributors and key accounts.
- Organize and coordinate marketing activities and events such as sales promotions, road shows, blitz campaigns, etc.
- Meet monthly sales targets for assigned products.
- Give feedback on products from customers and potential customers as well as competitor activities to the company.
- Develop new sales channels for distribution of the company’s products in assigned territory.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or related field.
- Background in pharmacognosy or related biological sciences a plus.
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing or sales of fast moving consumer goods or natural health products/pharmaceuticals.
- Significant experience organizing and coordinating marketing activities and events such as sales promotions, road shows, blitz campaigns, etc.
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target
- Excellent planning, strategizing and time management skills
- Excellent written , verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent persuation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management skills
- Demonstrable track record of meeting sales targets and deadlines.
- Excellent business development, negotiation and selling skills.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competencies:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Resilience and tenacity.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org “National Sales Coordinator (Onitsha)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.