IDMANN Academy provides focused tutorial support to students in small groups led by highly trained and experienced instructors. Our online (only) live-instruction format ensures that students can learn from the safety of their homes while getting the attention they need from highly experienced and qualified teachers.
At IDMANN Academy, we operate online, providing critical tutorial services to a culturally and geographically diverse range of students and families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Tutor
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course.
- Applicant MUST have very reliable broadband internet access as well as a computer with a webcam (not just a phone) to access our online classroom environment.
- Instructor would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
- A degree in Music will be a plus
- And may have further teaching and/or performance and theory qualifications.
- Musical competence and knowledge of your instrument, plus a commitment to, and understanding of, the teaching and learning process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without Cover Letters will be deemed unresponsive.