Enterscale helps startups and scale-ups build insight-driven brands, craft compelling pitch decks, acquire early users with paid media, and connect with their audiences through rich content and deep user and product analytics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer
About the Job
- As a Motion Graphics Designer/ Video Editor, you will be reporting to the design lead and responsible for producing and editing high-quality motion graphics for client videos, websites, social media, and a vast array of other media.
- You will create live video content, graphics, and animation for handheld electronic devices, web programs, video games, smartphones, and mobile platforms, including apps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create motion graphics and other video content with high visual impact for clients and other projects
- Work to a brief, developing and pitching creative ideas and concepts, and choosing the appropriate media and style to meet objectives
- Establish priorities while handling multiple projects and communicate accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Overall editing responsibilities for quality control – including proofreading and cross-checking facts,
- spelling, grammar, writing style, design pages, photos, images, sound, color, etc.
- secure appropriate rights, licenses, and clearances for video usage, image usage, and soundtrack usage to protect our clients and Pulse from copyright infringement
- Ensure proper organization and safekeeping of video footage and logs and their backups
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly video and design programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, 3ds Max, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other programs from the Adobe Creative Suite to ensure that Pulse remains on the cutting edge
- Videography in-house and on the field, and events coverage may sometimes be assigned
- All-around assistance with post-production activities
- BSc / BA in Art, Videography, or related field
- Proven experience as a motion graphics designer
- Strong research skills
- Creativity and collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience producing motion graphics in a professional, post-production environment is preferred.
- Strong Adobe Premiere and After Effects skills and a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as it applies to video post-production
- Strong project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills to keep the team up to date on project timelines
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team – you will work with a team of other copywriters, designers, account managers, web developers, etc
- Highly organized, goal-oriented, and can drive results while multi-tasking priorities
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.