Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing.
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales and Marketing Representative
Locations: Lagos and Oyo
Job Purpose & Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating demand and promoting our company’s products within the territory assigned
- Responsible for all marketing and sales activities in the assigned territory including regular detailing of and clinical presentation of our products to all categories of prescribers in all Health institutions/Hospitals.
- Prospecting for new customers as well as developing and maintaining appropriate business relationship with old customers within the territory assigned
- Responsible for activating all trade channels in the territory by scouting for businesses in pharmacy shops, Pharmacy chains, open Drug markets etc.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Producing, keeping and updating all marketing and sales record for official purposes, including maintenance of standard stock cards on each product
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence in the territory for the Sales and Marketing Department
- Responsible for writing and submitting detailed sales report on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis to the Regional Sales Manager.
- BSc / HND (Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and a self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without significant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.