Bradfield Limited is a professional service firm created to provide both human resource solutions & training services to organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees by providing specialized services in recruitment, personnel Improvement and conducive facilities to carry out training sessions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clerking of patients in the OPD and review with consultant on the floor.
- Giving emergency medical care to patients where the consultant is not available on the floor after due consultation with the consultant.
- Routinely visits the in-patient, documents and carries out treatment after assessing the health condition.
- Examines the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings.
- Can change the treatment procedure for the patient after consulting the doctor who attends him.
- Works in coordination with consultants and specialists and follows the treatment for each patient
- Performing clinical procedure such as ear washout, foreign body removal, and audiology assessment for the patient with the help of nursing staff.
- Maintains electronic documentation of every in-patient and out-patient management.
- Works up patient for surgery by taking relevant medical history, perform physical examinations, and request for relevant laboratory and radiological investigations.
- Actively involved in the post-operative care of patient by following the instructions of managing consultant surgeon.
- Meets with specialists to discuss about clinical procedures implemented daily.
- Plans the treatment and diet schedule for each patient who gets admitted in the hospital.
- Monitors the treatment procedure along with nursing staff.
- Works with physiotherapist and other allied staffs to explain the needs of the patient.
- Educational background / professional qualification(s) required: Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery.
- Valid medical license.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years work experience.
Competency and Technical Skill Requirements:
- Surgical and computer skills.Clinical risk management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
- Time Management.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Medical Officer” as the subject of the mail.