Mechanical Technician Needed at a Global Manufacturing Conglomerate – Proten International
Proten International – Our client, a global Manufacturing Conglomerate is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement processes and procedures in support of a seamless employee relations strategy.
- Champion the development and promotion of a corporate culture that emphasizes and reward hard work, trust, commitment, integrity, teamwork, respect, creativity and customer value satisfying behavior.
- Manage the communication system and process to ensure adequate awareness and buy-in among employees on appropriate company related issues.
- Provide advice and consultative services on industrial and labor concerns, for both unionized and non-unionized employee groups to promote good industrial relations across all the regions.
- Provide advice to line managers and supervisors on matters pertaining to grievance procedures. Counsel all levels of employees regarding conflicts/problems that arise in the workplace.
- Provide adequate liaison with third parties on outsourced services such as security and medical, to ensure service and cost effectiveness.
- Facilitate appropriate negotiation and consultation with external stakeholders in Labour such as the Ministry of Labour, Nigeria Employee Consultative Forum and Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Monitor and ensure organization’s compliance with government regulations in labour matters.
- Generate monthly disciplinary reports and communicate learning points to the organization document for process improvements.
Qualification and Education Requirement
- Diploma with min 6-year experience in Fertilizer / Petrochemical plant.
- Knowledge of Mechanical basics is must.
- Team work with ability of multi-tasking.
- Open minded, Organizing, problem solving.
- Communication, Listening and feedback.
- Punctuality, discipline, work attitude and initiatives.
- Knowledge of all Rotating and static equipment’s involved in a continuous process plant (Fertilizers / petrochemicals plant).
- N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 yearly.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Mechanical Technician|