Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems
- Develop new devices or changes to improve current equipment
- Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues
- Oversee installation of new system or machinery
- Perform and analyze tests to track results
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience with mechanical design or manufacturing engineering work (preferred)
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment or similar role is required
- Proficient with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly strong with Excel).
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted