Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Officer
Job ID: 200001UQ
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Post Type: National
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Team: Nigeria Country Office
- Level 3- The responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people and, in the overseas context all posts are considered to be level 3 posts in view of potential situations which may allow staff unsupervised access to vulnerable children and young people.
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for the EU Resilience early recovery project programmes including monitoring progress against planned activities, critical milestones and targets as well as providing support and guidance to program officers and CSO / government counterparts to ensure that the data collection, data management and reporting, are of the highest possible quality.
Skills & Experience
Administrative & General Skills:
- 2-3 yrs post-NYSC previous experience with local and international NGOs
- Previous experience with Resilience, Education, Livelihood, Nutrition, Social Protection, and Child Protection projects
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel or other statistical package e.g SPSS,STATA-12,DHIS etc)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in partnership with government and development partners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||NGO / Community Service jobs in Nigeria|