The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) – Our client, a Private Secondary School, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics & Further Mathematics Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Private Secondary School
Employment type: Full time / Permanent
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons
- Value and support students to achieve their full potential
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed., B.Sc. or HND related courses.
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have 3 – 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant MUST resides within Ikotun Egbe Axis of Lagos State.