Oasis Africa Consulting is a company with combined HR experience providing innovative Human Resources (HR) and Enterprise solutions over 16 years to various organizations. Their headquarter is currently located at Pinnock Beach Estate, Plot 5A, Jakande, Lekki.
Job Title: Material Management Coding Executer
- This role is responsible for Cataloging and codification of material
- Have experience for items related to oil and gas, petrol chemical, petro chemical, power plant industries
- Knowledge of Mechanical, instrumentation, electrical items, drilling materials etc.
Functional Knowledge about:
- Cataloguing of items from source data
- Quality check of catalogued items
- Codification of items based on Master Logic
- Identification of duplicate materials
- Grouping of items as per category
- Noun and Modifier selection.
- Aware about MESC (Material and Equipment Standard and Code), UNSPSC (United Nations Standard Products and Services Code) and Materials Standards.
- Aware about CMT (Catalogue Management Tool) and Materials Standards
- Advance Knowledge about Microsoft Excel.
- SAP-MM/ Oracle / Other ERP system related
- Co-ordination with plant head / plant manager /engineer for item details.
- General Knowledge of warehouse functions.
- Preparation of daily /weekly /monthly report of above activities
- Other Job, If any related to Catalogue Management & Warehouse Management.
- Minimum: 5 – 10 years work experience in Material Master Data Management.
- Educational: Bachelor of Engineering Degree or Diploma, preferably Mechanical.
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy Jobs|