Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Zaria – Kaduna, Jos – Plateau, Bauchi, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo, Abuja (FCT).
Employment Type: Full-time
- Grow the Company’s client base through investment activities to potential customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to their customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behaviour.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- Ability to meet target.
Qualification & Experiences:
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Mininum of 3 years marketing experience in a financial institution.
Application Closing Date
31 March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Position Title and the Location of interest as the Subject of the email.