Full Time, Permanent
Posted 1 week ago
The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, a Finance Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Treasury and Credit)
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
- To grow the Company earnings through the creation of quality asset and generation of borrowings for the Company.
- Primarily responsible for growing the Company’s earnings through marketing/creation of quality credits and generation of borrowings.
- Maintain excellent client services of existing/goodwill accounts vide good relationship management.
- Participate in the design of a robust marketing plan and ensure targets are met.
- Involve actively in product review/development and design formidable strategy for penetrating into new markets.
- Give a quarterly report of the current trend analysis/changes in the economy and advise the management from time to time.
- Make submissions on a weekly basis at a management meeting or enterprise risk/investment committee, MCC meeting on possible mandate for review and consideration.
- Submit on a quarterly basis an updated review of Marketing strategies and plan.
- Participate actively in the credit approval memorandum committee meeting as well as carrying out credit review/spread of accounts where the need arises.
- Write a weekly progress report on the marketing effort of the team.
- Submit a monthly report on achieved targets according to sector, product, etc.
- Regularly assist the Head of, Business Development Unit from time to time and proffer strategic solutions on how to strengthen the operation and improve efficiency.
- Give a monthly report on new facilities and treasury consummated/generated by sector, product, average lending rate and tenor to enable management take an informed decision.
- Submit a monthly report on rejected facilities and treasury withdrawals and terminated to the C.E.O.
- Develop at least one (1) new product on a half-yearly basis.
- To produce a weekly report of transactions terminated and actions taken to achieve a repeat sale.
- Participate actively in the recovery of non-performing accounts. Specifically, achieve a non-performing credit tolerance ratio of 1% of facilities generated by the team.
- To generate both treasury and credit mandates as may be determined by Management from time to time.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.