Manager, People & Change Needed at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, People & Change
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting for a Senior Associate to join our People & Change team focused on:
- HR Transformation
- Organisation Design
- Talent Management
- Behavioural Change Management
- Workforce Intelligence
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead all phases of multiple People and Change projects in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of KPMG professionals and play an active role in staff development and practice management
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with current and potential clients through engagement delivery and networking in professional organisations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and overseeing the development of proposals
- Lead the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7+ years relevant HR consulting experience or significant change management / HR experience
- Demonstrable experience across Organisation Design, Job analysis & Grading, Competencies Development, Change Management, Performance Management Systems, etc.
- Experience leading business transformation projects with previous experience leading large scale organisational change management efforts
- Deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Good mentoring and coaching experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good proficiency in MS Office suite is essential
- Must have a 2.1 or a first class from any reputable uninversity
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Position title (Manager, People & Change) above as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Manager, People & Change|