First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Media & External Relations
Ref No: 20000031
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Assistant Manager Grade Range – To: Manager
- Support the Head, CRS, Media & External Relations (Unit head) to deliver corporate, financial and organisational PR activities across the Group businesses to positively enhance its reputation.
- Support the Unit head to drive business goals by managing media & external stakeholder relationships as well as implementing crisis communications based on a comprehensive understanding of all media platforms/channels, including digital and social media.
- Minimum Education: First degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline; Legal background is an added advantage
- Minimum 12-15 years significant work experience to include a senior level at agency; Banking; Telecommunications sectors.
Professional membership of at least 2 (local and foreign) of the following
- Advertisers Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON),
- Nigeria Institute of Marketing (NIM);
- Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)UK
- Chattered Institute of Public Relations UK
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR Jobs, Manager Jobs|