Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Mechanical – Cement Industry
Job ID: GbokoMechanical004
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Reports To: AGM Mechanical
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Sectional Heads
Job Grade Level: 14
- Coordinate With Sectional / Shift Engineers on the Maintenance activities of the plant with a view to optimum plant availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, Coordinating and execution of Mechanical Maintenance jobs at sections assigned by Mechanical Head.
- Responsible for identification and making request for spares at assigned sections
- Planning and coordination of manpower as assigned by Mechanical head
- Assessing training needs of subordinates, reviewing their performance and giving them feedback on the strength as well as areas of improvement
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 18 years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MMS Software
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online