Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Engineering and Production
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensuring compliance to engineering norms, policies, and procedures of the company with the objective of achieving a zero-breakdown culture in collaboration with all stakeholders by constantly developing, planning, and implementing maintenance best practices and training of plant personnel
- Ensure that the Maintenance activity is efficiently manned and supervised to ensure maximum productivity and the effective completion of work programs to required standards;
- Lead the maintenance team to maintain effective and high-level Machine Reliability production;
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Develop, plan, and implement good maintenance practices to ensure effective asset utilization;
- Analyze breakdowns and put corrective measures to improve Availability and OEE
- Lead the PM Plan and support other pillars on engineering related requirements;
- Ensure that all safety rules are in place during maintenance operations;
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure that operations (including those of contractors) conform to environmental policies, guidelines and laws.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice.
- Develop and train the team to improve the effectiveness of implementation of best/ next practices in the area of work.
- Review cost of spares and maintenance and ensure adherence to budgets;
- Review and report compliance status for identified risks
- Report all business risk related non-conformances and escalation
- Selection of Capacity, Capability, Appropriate Technology, Energy requirements etc for Opex and Capex Projects as and when required;
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognised university
- 10+ years of experience in industrial environment with a minimum of 3 years of experience as Head of Engineering / Maintenance department;
- Strong Mechanical Background (conveyors- chain/belt, pumps, compressors, Generators);
- Electrical/Control Engineering Background will be added advantage;
- Ability to interpret, make and modify, simple to complex, Machine / Engineering drawings;
- Good knowledge of AutoCad;
- Experience of implementing TPM would be an advantage;
- Exposure to Lean or Six Sigma would be an added advantage;
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Production Management, Factory, Process Improvement, Manufacturing, Engineering, AutoCAD, Leadership, Organization, Organizational Effectiveness, Maintenance Management, Industrial Safety.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
|Job Category||Maintenance Manager|