Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash. They research and develop new technologies with the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up machinery for operation.
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance.
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance.
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and record keeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- At least 2 years experience as a machine operator, Mechanic.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of production and plant processes.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary).
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online