First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a Food Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Ontario, Canada
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Employment Type: Permanent
- Our client needs experienced candidates who are looking for great opportunities to grow in the food manufacturing industry.
- The preferred talent for this position will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on assigned machines. The role holder must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
- The role holder must ensure overall safe and proper operation of assigned machinery and production lines, maintaining all food safety and quality processes.
- Monitoring and recording downtime events on each line relating to machine problems.
- Setting up machine accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques for production.
- Scale and dump ingredients in an automated SAP environment.
- Conducting inspections as per standard outlined for the work area.
- Recording production figures accurately and consistently.
- Performing other duties assigned by the team lead and other departments.
- Communicating effectively with Supervisors and Maintenance Personnel.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to Machine Operational Status, Safety, Quality, and Production Data.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Ability to work well with little or no supervision.
- Minimum of SSCE or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Machine Operator (some of which must have been spent in the food manufacturing sector).
- English Language proficiency is a MUST.
- Must have passed the IELTS/CELPIP exam or at the verge of doing so with a minimum overall rating of CLB 4.0 (or equivalent).
- Must have a valid international passport.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Proven Safety-first attitude.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Machine Operator’ as the subject of the mail.