FoodCo Nigeria Limited – We are a leading multichannel retailer and operators of the third largest supermarket chain brand in Nigeria. For four decades, we have continued to serve families in South-west Nigeria with top quality products at affordable prices. It’s become our legacy!
So, whether you want to shop in our fully-stocked walk-in stores or the online supermarket, enjoy mouth-watering local and international dishes or simply chill with family and friends, you’re guaranteed an unparalleled customer service experience at FoodCo. And, while at it, don’t forget to order our award-winning Sunfresh bread for a wholesome breakfast delight for the entire family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loss Control Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking a Loss Control Officerto join our retail team. You will monitor the store for potential thefts or security risks in order to protect store assets.
- You complete daily shift reports and document any issues, in addition to performing routine inventory audits and reporting any suspected instances of internal fraud to store management.
- As part of asset protection, you train employees on how to spot signs of suspicious behavior.
- Applicants for this position should have some prior experience in retail loss prevention and be able to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect store assets, including employees
- Monitor the store for potential theft or security risks
- Complete shift reports and document any incidents
- Conduct loss prevention training
- Perform routine inventory audits
- Report potential internal issues to management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Statistics or any related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Retail loss prevention preferred.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.