Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Maintain awareness of current logistics environment and forecasted industry trends.
- Engagement of local authorities to obtain tariff and tax concessions.
- Leading and implementing logistics initiatives and the development of organizational strategies.
- Manage logistics contractual requirements utilized in both reimbursable and lump sum contracts.
- Identifying and developing logistics strategies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Develop logistics standards and templates.
- Minimum Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business with minimum 9 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, OR.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 9 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows / NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, and web based applications.
- Proven ability to communicate and to apply interpersonal / organizational skills in order to obtain the cooperation of others as required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online