Logistics Assistant Needed at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Our company is looking for a Graduate Logistics Assistant to join our supply chain team. In this role, you complete purchase orders for our external suppliers and invoices for our customers.
- It is essential that you file these documents as well as bills of lading, which verify the items that our carrier has received for shipment.
- These documents are vital for tracking our inventory levels and ensuring we have the necessary materials and products to fulfill future orders.
- Applicants for this role should have Higher national diploma in logistics or supply chain management, although a bachelor’s degree may be required for advancement.
- Complete purchase orders for external suppliers
- Complete invoices for our customers
- File bills of lading
- Verify inventory information
- Help implement new processes
- Prepare reports
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Experience in shipping and receiving a plus
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational skills
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.