Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven Lending platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer (FinTech / Lending)
Job Type: Full-time | Permanent
Industry: Financial Services
- Our client is looking to hire a talented Loan Recovery Officer (Fintech/Lending) to join their team.
- Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Handle recovery jobs assigned by visiting defaulters in their physical locations and convincing defaulting borrowers to make payments in line with their loan agreement
- Ability to investigate customer reasons/excuses to verify accuracy and gather evidence.
- Collaborate effectively with our internal teams and external collection agencies.
- Ability to follow up on pending payment agreements with default clients and reach negotiated agreements with them.
- Identify challenges in your own portfolio and discuss them with your manager and leadership, for a concerted effort toward debt recovery.
- Analyze the portfolio to identify risky segments, and determine the trends/root causes of default.
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns within your assigned customer portfolio
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- A University Degree from any related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in banking or microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Excellent collaborator with internal teams
- Excellent great communication skills, both oral and written, and reporting
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Proficiency in Excel
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program or have an exemption letter.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online