Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Category: Accounting / Finance
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection targets to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on overdue accounts. Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent accounts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Post customers’ checks and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly. Adhere to collections policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet the assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in collections / Recovery in a consumer finance company microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel Word and PowerPoint Strong analytical organizational and attention to detail Great at time management multitasking and prioritizations skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online