Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individual will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Attractive Remuneration + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance Jobs, Sales / Business Development Jobs|