Learning and Development Specialist Needed at TeamAce Limited
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training
- BSc / BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification is a plus
N400,000 – N550,000 Annually
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Learning and Development Specialist|