Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We currently operate from 3 states in Nigeria (Lagos, Ogun and Rivers) and Accra in Ghana while plans are underway to open offices in the Gambia, Sierra Leone and Liberia.
We are recruiting for our Learning and Development Accademy to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The post holder will be responsible for managing the Academy’s activities in Learning and Developmentand will provide leadership on relevant strategic and operational initiatives in order to improve learning, to deliver improved standards, to advance excellence in learning and teaching, to assure the quality of The Academy’s academic programmes and to expand our collaborations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Center Managerin delivery of the School’s learning and teaching priorities.
- Promoting and ensuring excellent, innovative and inspiring teaching, including the effective use of peer collaboration and feedback; professional induction, training and development; module and course evaluation; dissemination of good practice; encouragement of innovation; and systems for recognizing and rewarding excellent teaching.
- Contributing to developing and implementing effective strategies and policies to deliver key institutional learning and teaching objectives specifically in relation to widening participation for under-represented groups;
- Enhancing the curriculum through contributing to the development and implementation of educational technologies and innovative learning and teaching practices, specifically in relation to work-based learning.
- Contributing to devising and implementing innovative and effective learning and teaching practices, and ensuring the Academy’s applied research knowledge base is woven into learning and teaching.
- To be aware of statutory, governmental and professional body requirements to ensure the delivery of academic quality in line with relevant benchmarks.
- Effectively lead and coordinate business development activities of the center to ensure increasing colaborations and revenue generation.
- Assist the Center Manager and Regional Manager in interfacing with our partners and stakeholders.
- B.Sc with at least 8 years experience with 5 years in a similiar role. Candidate must have Learning and Development experience in a structured environment or a Learning Institution.
- Strong business development/networking skills
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the email subject.
|Job Category||Learning and Development Coordinator|