SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Commissioning Piping / Mechanical / Process Engineer – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 9 Months
Employee Status: Employee
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer to join her work force here in Nigeria.
- The Lead Commissioninig Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer is required to carry out these activities in the following Phase of the project.
Precommissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & data base and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test packs breakdown and comments the pipework procedure with special dedication of the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
Precommissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (on the Yard):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend / monitor the pipe work flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP and to gather response issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- To participate to the punch list clearance activities.
Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend / monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-start up activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
- Lead piping / mechanical / process engineer with more than 10 years Experience.
- Onshore/offshore experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM/ICAPS.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- SAS / HUET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online