Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Plastics Manufacturing and Flexible Packaging Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lamination Operator
- Carry out planning, coordination, organization and control of the lamination to ensure the efficient production of goods of right quality and cost.
- Also ensure that the goods are produced on time at the right price to meet demands of customer.
- Operate lamination machine.
- Mix adhesive and hardener correct ratio.
- Making sure the goods are produced on time.
- Maintain good housekeeping production floor and machine surrounding.
- Follow job ticket instruction.
- Set correct machine parameters.
- Monitoring CCP on lamination process.
- Minimum of OND With 2 years experience in the operation of the same machine.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skill.
- Ability to resolve problems and work well in tight deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.