Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Aaccept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (General Retail)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. In this role,
- You will be responsible for bringing in key merchants and clients (general retail companies) with ambition and passion, to achieve high sales and maximize revenue and profit for the organization.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with our high-value client base in the assigned location
- Understand customer needs to help them achieve their business goals through Traction Apps and its ecosystem
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Identify and build Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within your existing accounts
- Through collaboration with Product/Tech teams, provide consulting services for a specific set of customers and maximize their ROI
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Work with our Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Traction
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the Traction Apps Products
What you’ll need (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field
- Experience and results in Payment Terminal Services, and other fintech sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- Learning budget.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not, and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.