Margaret Lawrence University (MLU) is a vision-driven private university approved by the National Universities Commission. Its main campus is located in Galilee, Delta State, while its medical campus is situated at River Park Estate, Lugbe District, Abuja. The University is committed to employing staff with best practices and skillsets to drive its vision of becoming a world class university through the pursuit of knowledge, innovation, and excellence. Its main objectives are to: produce well-rounded and high-quality graduates who will stand out anywhere in the world; gain a global reputation by conducting cutting-edge research; contribute to society through technology transfer.
In the light of the vision and objectives, the University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Junior Lecturer
Location: Galilee, Delta
Faculty: Computing and Information Technology
We need Lecturers who can teach in the under-listed Departments:
- Computer Science (CIT01)
- Cyber Security (CIT02)
- Information Technology (CIT03)
- Software Engineering (CIT04).
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D in relevant fields with at least 3 years of experience of teaching and research at the University Level.
- Applicants should show deep interest in scholarship with at least five (5) publications in peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in major indexing databases.
- Margaret Lawrence University operates a fully digitized campus system. Hence, candidates must be IT compliant.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interesed and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Steps and Required Documents
- Fill the online form stating the code for the job category
Ensure you upload the following documents
- Curriculum Vitae: Should include the following information:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin (for Nigerians)
- Permanent Home / Contact Address
- Phone / GSM contact
- Email Address
- Schools attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Work experience
- Journal publications (use Vancouver style with DOI of each publication)
- Previous and Current Research Grants (State awarding body and grant number)
- Awards, Workshops and Conferences / Papers Presented
- Community Development Projects
- Other Interests
- Names and e-mail contacts of three referees
- Personal Statement: Your personal statement should be maximum of 1000 words and demonstrate your rationale for applying, prior experience related to the post you are applying for, unique attribute that you will bring to the university community, demonstration of creativity and disruptive innovation necessary to spark a change.
- A two-minute (maximum) video presentation outlining why you want to join our team at MLU.