The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos. Ecowas main goal is the promotion of economic integration among its members
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant, Community Levy Analysis & Reconciliation
Institution: Ecowas Commission
Grade: P2 / P3
Directorate: Budget & Treasury
Division: Budget & Treasury
Line Supervisor: Accountant, Community Levy Account Management
Supervising: Accounting Assistants
Academic Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, finance, administration, budget, business administration or related area, is required;
- Familiarity with administrative and financial policies and procedures; knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts and approaches relevant to particular sector or specialized field;
- Technical ability to identify issues, analyze and participate in the resolution of issues/problems and to assist with data collection using various methods.
- UA42,916.53,USD67,713.70 (P2)
- UA49,106.81,USD77,480.72 (P3)
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2020.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance Jobs|