Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Network Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Roles and Responsibilities
- KPIs Analysis: Mobility, Accessibility, Retain ability, Availability, etc
- Analysis and Solution for E2E problems like throughput, accessibility, and mobility.
- Good knowledge on CS nodes configuration and parameters (MSC MGW HLR HSS etc), basic and optional features to help to improve the network performance and user experience.
- Configuration of Cisco / Huawei routers and switches.
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / Telecom.
- Experience 3 – 5 Years
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Strong Knowledge on Protocols: BSSAP, RANAP, GTP, MAP, SCTP, Diameter, SGSAP, S1AP, RADIUS
- Abilities to Plann and Design HLD/LLD for entire EPC Core.
- Abilities to Implement Layer7 DPI, Content Based Charging, service-based traffic shaping, flow-based charging and Bandwidth control.
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as static, ospf, isis, bgp, mpls,l2vpn.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.