Scud is a trusted ride-hailing platform that solves everyday urban transportation challenges. Our mission is to be the go-to ride-hailing platform not just for those living in Nigeria, but also for users in Africa and Beyond. Scud is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘ride-hailing platform’ for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Swift Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS for Apple mobile phones and tablets.
- Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of software development projects.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with using Google Maps and Geolocation APIs with Swift
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores for iOS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git.
- Ability to develop Android apps is a big advantage
- Ability to work with PHP, Kotlin is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.