Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited – Our client, an Investment company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Reporting Line: To the MD/CEO
- On behalf of our client, we are seeking to employ a well-organized and analytical Investment Officer (IO) to manage the company’s investment portfolio.
- The IO will identify business opportunities; secure investments that promote the financial interests of the organization; provide insight and direction; lead investment teams; complete all fund transactions and effectively maintain portfolio developments.
- The successful candidate must possess a sound understanding of all investment policies and guidelines, demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and maintain a strong professional work ethic. Main accountabilities and Job responsibilities are as outlined below.
- Create effective and efficient Investment Processes
- Make Investment Recommendations
- Allocate Assets
- Secure Third-Party Services
- Build Teams
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Manage investments for the company and its investee companies
- Provide expert knowledge on all investment and financial activities for projects, and manage project portfolio
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Analyze all client requirements and determine appropriate investment strategies for the organization
- Review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Perform regular administration duties for all investment files.
- Provide an interface with Investment Committee and recommend new changes to existing investment policies and submit to management for approval.
- Hire and train all employees in investment activities, evaluate performance and resolve all issues within the investment team.
- Achieve annual investment targets
- Organize regular investment portfolio reports and performance reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies, and prepare a required report for management in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare and submit all client reports to clients and management as per requirement.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports for management as required.
- Build new client relationships and help manage and uphold current client relationships.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on all market securities plans and manage all portfolio management products.
- A Degree in Finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-8 years related work experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years in a leadership/supervisory role with strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of return generation strategies
- Strong knowledge of all asset classes
- Strong knowledge of various investment products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online