Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channelled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, in addition to two to three years of direct working experience. Such experience should border around warehousing and wholesale distribution
- Familiarity with company products is added advantage in most instances, demonstrating a better understanding of the company’s expectations
- Ability to adapt promptly to any change in working condition and to get problems resolved without delay
- Ability to perform excellently even when under work pressure, especially in times when shipment or inventory deliveries are forgotten or delayed
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend written materials easily
- Ability to relate across departments connected to the warehouse, and with other members of staff within a working environment
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and get them resolved without any hitch or glitch
- Proficient with the use of the computer, especially packages relating to inventory.
- Possess relatively fast typing skill
- Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization or warehouse environment
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored
- See to proper inventory to ensure customers’ demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding the stock inflow and outflow
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restocking, and so on
- Provide recommendations to management, as well as to sales leaders
- Provide accurate information on inventory to customers to guide them in their choice of items to order
- Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better business performance, which centres on customer satisfaction
- Perform managerial functions, including retraining members of staff of the warehouse if necessary
- Hire new staff when openings become available
- Liaise with management in implementing disciplinary actions against warehouse staff found wanting for offences that require management decisions
- Set up schedules for the warehouse; monitor staff performances, and conduct reviews.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.