Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Business Officer
- Provide support and coordinate local In-Country operations team by providing FM and technology guidance for every client site.
- Developnew relationships and existing relationships through targeted prospecting activities.
- Manage full sales cycle from identifying and generating leads to closing them out
- Liaise with the Marketing & Communication department on the development of country-specific marketing materials
- Serves as liaison and interpreter for all francophone-related business negotiations for and on behalf of the Company.
- Give a detailed report of international business development activities and support key stakeholders in getting the required support from the group shared services
- Maintain and update a global business pipeline from time to time for all countries
- Prepare presentations to potential clients and liaise with Bid & Proposals to ensure prospects receive proposals when needed
- Provide ongoing market intelligence and business leads for international business
- Liaise with Bids and proposals to ensure that international proposals are crafted to increase the chances of conversion
- Liaise with Marketing to create country-specific marketing materials in order to have consistent brand visibility.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Head of International Business
- B.Sc. Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales or business development role in a structured environment
- Business development experience will be a plus
- Ability to communicate in French is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Facility Management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Determined and results-oriented
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analytics is required
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical / critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online