Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
- To provide independent, objective assurance on Interswitch’s compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures thereby minimizing exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance.
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency.
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage.
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead.
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in B.Sc in Accounting or any finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- MBA or Master’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organisation.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online