FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily confirmation of cash in vault and compare total amount counted with the amount recorded in the vault register and GL.
- Call the overall transactions posted the previous day to ensure those transactions are properly done.
- Check loan applications(except payroll lending) forms and confirm client details and documentations before disbursement
- Review previous day fund transfers and confirm that details are complete and correctly stated.
- Review booked loans on the system, confirm the correctness of details as contained in the customers’ loan files; customer name, the amount disbursed, tenure, interest rate and repayments amount to ensure that system agrees with loan terms as stated in offer letters.
- Review complaints register; follow up to ensure that all issues reported are resolved appropriately.
- Confirm that appropriate instrument is used for transactions and are authentic and properly stamped and posted first thing the following morning.
- Confirm that balance on Teller’s proof agrees with GL balance on a daily basis
- Ensure that all alterations /cancellations are authenticated by the concerned staff.
- Confirm that all outgoing clearing cheques are credited to customers’ accounts and value dated in line with the ruling clearing days at the time of
- A University Degree in Banking and Finance / Accountancy
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Experience in financial institutions preferably MFB
- Good understanding of Excel
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.