We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Job Code: MSS ABJ004
- The position manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- The successful candidate is responsible for the computer systems within the organization, oversees installation; ensures back–up systems operate effectively; makes recommendations for hardware and software.
- The jobholder will oversee the management of information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- The jobholder will evaluate user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- H/she will plan, develop and assist in the implementation of ICT budgets, obtain competitive prices from suppliers where appropriate, to ensure cost effectiveness.
- S/he will schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems; researching and installing new systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Computer Science, Information Systems,Telecommunications or related field.
- 6 years’ experience in the field of information technology, including troubleshooting, database design, information management.
- Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) will be an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience of supervising technical staff.
- Significant knowledge and experience in basic hardware (how hardware works), operating systems (like
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 and Active directories and Window 10) training and training on other
- applications. Good knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint is required.
- Thorough knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced concepts and basic operating principles of data communications and information systems hardware and software.
- Thorough knowledge of computer monitoring systems, vendor–supplied packaged programs, macros, utilities, and other highly technical programs.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.