Parkway Project Limited is a Financial Technology Company that provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A software company with principal operations in Lagos is seeking for Information System Auditor professionals to strengthen the internal audit team. The audit position will interact with executives and officers across multiple businesses and operations and report to the audit committee/board.
- This position provides unparalleled opportunity to learn about the Company’s various businesses and operations and can lead to career opportunities outside and within the internal audit department.
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees.
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments).
- Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in operational / financial audits.
Qualifications & Skills
Education and Training:
- Degree in Accounting or Computer Science
- Recognized accounting/auditing/information system certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA,CISSP)
- Certified lead auditor (ISO 9001:2015 OR 27001:2013)
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, and networking.
Technical or Professional Experience:
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience with a IT background.
- Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm.
- Progressive achievement in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines (applications, operations, infrastructure, and management).
- Experience with IT Operations is desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within an organization
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Linux and database administration, software development and networking.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required.
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture.
- Ability to produce high quality work products for the IT groups, Management and the board.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email