CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import & Export Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide business leadership for Import & Export Team to achieve efficient Import and Export process, and ensure compliances wit Government Laws and regulations.
- Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently.
- Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all transportation and design cost effective methods for same and analyze best means of transport for all products as per customer requirement in coordination with manager.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export operations and evaluate all company businesses and provide require classification for same.
- Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance to all trade regulations and changes and provide training to all company employees for all import processes.
- Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes and supervise efficient working of all external agents such as freight forwarders and customer brokers.
- Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
- Design all compliance forms and templates and prepare required reports and maintain an efficient import and export classification databases and ensure accuracy in same and ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Assist all companies in import and export operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain internal controls for same.
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years sound experience working in a large scale Company in a similar role.
- Deep insight in Inland Transportation
- Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
- Ability to handle bottlenecks associated with local ports.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Import & Export Manager|